Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Top 10 Candidates for Aerosmith Lead Singer Vacancy

Scott's Tip Of The Day: Have you heard? Aerosmith is in a bad state. Steven Tyler hired his own personal manager and told the band I'm doing my own thing, focusing on my own solo career for the next two years. The only problem is Aerosmith doesn't want to wait two years to come out with a new album and tour. So rumor is Aerosmith is shopping for a new lead singer. Lenny Kravitz was one of the most talked about candidates but he shot down those rumors the other day. So who is going to be the new lead singer of Aerosmith?

TOP 10 CANDIDATES FOR AEROSMITH LEAD SINGER VACANCY



10. Raffi



9. David Hasselhoff



8. Joe Pesci



7. Dr. Teeth



6. Stephen Hawking



5. William Shatner



4. Gael Garcia Bernal



3. Elijah Wood



2. Diandre Cole



1. Gizmo

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing. Made my day a little brighter. Going to a stupid Holiday Office Party and I am dreading it because I hate my boss with such a fire it burns in the back of my throat like acid reflux.

Cheers.