Monday, October 26, 2009

Broken Netflix DVD



Scott's Tip Of The Day: Breaking your Netflix DVD before returning it is not a cool thing to do. Some of us like to watch those movies. But we can't. Cause you broke it. How did you scratch the DVD that deep? How did you smash it into all of those little pieces. You know how badly I wanted to watch that movie? You ruined my weekend. Was it you Mr. Postman? Maybe you need a satchel from this century. Yeah, your standard issue 1988 Postman satchel isn't cutting it anymore. So buy a new one.

2 comments:

Jann said...

That's funny...I always blame the Netflix DVD handlers...in a hurry, having to open, what, thousands a day? Do they even check that the disk is ok before sending it to the next person? They probably run it thru an over-used scratch eraser thingy. I'd bitch about how long it takes to get the next movie too, but they just opened a branch that's actually in the SAME state, God forbid...

Adelaide said...

This is almost entirely unrelated, but my little sister used to microwave CDs for ten seconds when my parents weren't home. It made the CDs look really cool, but I'm pretty sure it's what eventually broke the microwave. Also, we probably all have had a little radiation exposure as a result.