Scott's Tip Of The Day: I've noticed that my blog gets a great deal of traffic when I post top 10 lists. Many of you are ask "Why?" Well.....
TOP 10 REASONS PEOPLE LIKE TOP 10 LISTS
10. Well I am pretty sure people enjoy my top 10 lists because people like the crazy pictures. Like this Picture of Urkle I posted a few days ago (see above) . People love it! OK, no one really loves this picture, but I find it hilarious.
9. The American education system aint what it used to be. Most people can't count past ten. When they have an opportunity to count to ten and look smart, they embrace it.
8. Books are big and take a long time to read. Top 10 lists are long, but not as long as a book. You can read them in one sitting.... If you know how to read
7. Because most of you can't watch TV at work, and you don't plan to work at work, so what else is there to do?
6. Ten is the magic number. Many things come in tens. There were ten commandments. We have ten fingers and ten toes. The metric system is based off of multiples of ten. There were originally ten dwarfs. (In the prequel to Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs, three dwarfs are murdered: Horny, Tipsy and Dainty).
5. Because people are morons (see above).
4. God wanted it that way.
3. Because top 10 lists are less gross and less expensive (free, in fact) than McDonald's Fillet o' Fish.
2. SCOTT'STIPOFTHEDAY SPECIAL EVENT. YOU, THE VIEWER, CAN COME UP WITH REASON NUMBER 2 ON THE TOP 10 REASONS PEOPLE LIKE TOP 10 LISTS. SUBMIT YOUR ANSWER IN THE COMMENTS SECTION. A WEEK FROM TODAY I WILL POST THE WINNING ANSWER IN THE SPACE BELOW. WINNER WILL RECEIVE A 2 MINUTE TELEPHONE CALL (continental USA residents only) FROM SCOTT AND YOU WILL BE ABLE TO ASK SCOTT ONE QUESTION OF YOUR CHOICE. YOU MAY ASK SCOTT WHATEVER YOU WISH (How can I get rich, why does God hate me, etc.) AND SCOTT WILL ANSWER.
1. Because I said so, dammit! (See above...Yes, that's a picture of me)