Thursday, June 18, 2009

Eat Animals



Scott's Tip Of The Day: In a recent interview with president Obama, a fly was pestering the President. What did Obama do? He swatted it. PETA, took issue with this. You can read about it here. Really PETA? Don't you think you are undermining any position you have on amimal rights? Don't you think you've gone a little too far? No one likes flies! I mean if I killed a Panda and made a coat out of it (which would be awesome and trendy), I guess I could see how that might upset you. But a fly? What do flies do? They lay eggs in rotting flesh and pester people trying to enjoy the outdoors.

I'm going to start manufacturing PETA swatters. Giant fly swatters, large enough to squash members of PETA. These could also be used on your significant other or babies who cry in grocery stores. Does anyone want to purchase one? Is that inhumane? Maybe we can start a basement fight club where we force PETA members to square off against Jehovas Witnesses. You have to watch out for the Jehovas witnesses. They can give a pretty mean paper cut with their pamphlets.

Anyway, please join my club PAPY- People againt PETA, Yo! Our first meeting is tomorrow. I'll bring the grape drink. What? You want grape juice? You spoiled brat...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

LOL ... cute!

Will those giant swatters be Eco-friendly? Oh no ... wait ... I said too much ... please ... don't look at us tree huggers that way!!

Small Footprints
http://reducefootprints.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Found this post through the archives. I work at a slautghterhouse and when members of PETA come to protest I say, "Get out of here, go home, have sex." Works every time. Goodbye PETA!