Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Spare Time


Scott's Tip Of The Day: Work, work, work. Life can get pretty monotonous sometimes. What do you do when you need an escape? Vacation? Nah, too expensive. Drugs? Drugs are illegal!!! So what can you do? Follow these simple instructions

1)Purchase a surgeon's mask

2)Purchase fake blood capsules

3)Put on your surgeon's mask and go to a public place.

4) Take off your surgeon's mask, bite fake blood capsules and start spitting on the floor going "Ohhhhh Nooooo"

5)Yell "I think I have swine flu! I think I have swine flu!"

6)Record events with a digital camera
Publish Post

7)Upload to youtube

8)Email me at scottstipoftheday@gmail.com when you have done all of this

This will keep me...cough cough...ahem...I mean....uh...you very entertained

3 comments:

jme said...

i recommend Grand Central as the perfect place to try this....will scott be taking up a bail collection for those stup... umm...i mean brave enough to try

Kirsten said...

Great idea! I'm off to try it out. Wish me luck. If I don't come back for a few years, at least it was good for a laugh!

menopausaloldbag (MOB) said...

Terrific. Almost as good as the eejits that ran around with a hypodermic needle in New York mugging paople and telling them to hand over their posessions or they'd be injected with AIDS! What a hoot that was when you visited NY!