Friday, June 19, 2009

Zionists


Scott's Tip Of The Day: According to the New York Times, Ayatollah Khamenei blames “media belonging to Zionists, evil media” for the reporting of the protests in Iran. But don't be fooled, friends. If Zionists were around, you'd have a lot more bagel shops and delis in Iran.

REMEMBER TO FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER: ScottsTip. I am on the ground in Iran and blogging about my day to day life and the protests. It may seem like I am just some American guy procrastinating at work, but seriously, who would go through the trouble to pretend they are Iranian just for a some really amusing twitter updates?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You know, I didn't know the Ayatollah still was., um, around? I just remember seeing it on a t-shirt on the Simpsons: "Ayatollah Assatollah" or something to that effect.

Right now I feel both young and ignorant. x.x