Friday, February 27, 2009

Secondhand Smoke


Scott's Tip Of The Day: Every time you smoke your unborn baby is smoking too. I heard that on TV. I don't really understand how that works. I mean, I am a man, and I have no uterus. I didn't even know I had an unborn baby. What should I call it? I know. If it's a girl I will call it Sussudio, just like the Phil Collins song. Awwww Sussudio...... But anyway, I digress...

The point I am trying to make here is second hand smoke is a big problem.... because every time you smoke, someone nearby is inhaling that smoke too.... but they're smoking for free. Freeloader! I am glad TV alerted me to this problem. You know how much it costs for a pack of cigs in Manhattan? Like twelve bucks! And people are inhaling my expensive cigarette smoke for free? Not anymore you're not! Pay up! Don't let people inhale your second hand smoke for free. Charge 'em. You will save a lot of money, smoke a lot more cigarettes and succumb to lung cancer much earlier. Everyone's a winner!

4 comments:

Tom Weston said...

God Damn, I love your blog.

boonabi!

Mia Watts said...

How's that "Donate" button workin' out for you?

Anonymous said...

That picture is hilarious! As is ... sussusudio.

Did I spell that right? I got kind of caught up in so many s's and u's. It got a little confusing .....

Anonymous said...

I survived the weekend without a tip of the day, but it is now Tuesday and you still have no words of wisdom to impart? My life has fallen into shambles without your advice