Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Obama To World: Kanye is a Jackass





Scott's Tip Of The Day: If any of you saw the MTV video awards, you are well aware that Kanye West made a jackass of himself...Again. Surprised? I would have been surprised if he behaved like a modest, polite person. Apparently, President Obama felt the same way, referring to Kanye as a "Jackass." in an interview. Except you weren't supposed to know about that because ABC wasn't supposed to report that! It was off the record. So much for journalistic integrity. What can we learn from all of this?

1)No matter what Kanye West says, (blogs), or does, he will forever be a jackass.
2)ABC news has no journalistic integrity.
3)Obama is capable of discussing things other than America's sad economy and/or healthcare.
4)I never would have realized I missed the MTV music awards if Kanye hadn't acted like a douche. MTV...giving music awards? I didn't realize MTV played music/music videos anymore. Oh, right. They don't

3 comments:

Jennifer Good said...

Oh my god. I hate to sound like a weird teenager, but Obama is so full of win right now. I love how he can just say stuff like that.

Anonymous said...

MTV? Is that joint still around? A celebutard acting rudely and egotistical? How shocking.

Kanye said he needed a break. Right... A few months living in a house trailer and working on a road crew for minimum wage should cure his self-pity.

Jennifer Good said...

I'm having a real hard time believing that's his blog. I would think he'd have a little more...I don't know....intelligence to the site? Isn't that what rappers are always trying to do? Act like they have sophistication and class between the performing of songs that talk about sex with bitches and hoes, drinking 40s and rolling...whatever it is you kids are calling pot now a days?

And, MTV is still around, but it's hardly a shell of its former self. Music is a serious, serious afterthought.