Tuesday, May 25, 2010

2010 Questions/Answers Installment 5



Scott's Tip Of The Day: Scott's Tip Of The Day: : From time to time I get feedback from my readers. I like feedback. I like questions. Email me anytime (scottstipoftheday@gmail.com) I received the following email today:

Scott, I just moved into a new apartment. Any recommendations on things I can use to decorate my place?

-Zach


Hi Zach,

Thanks for writing in. A lot of people like to decorate their apartment with plants, or posters or lame chachkis. Do you want to be like everyone else? What? You do? No you don't. Zach.....trust me on this. You want to stand out. You want to impress the ladies. What better way to impress the ladies than to commission an artist to paint you.... as a minotaur. How money would that be? You meet a lady at a bar. You bring her home for a drink. You open up your door. BAM!!! Giant oil painting of Zach as a minotaur. If that doesn't turn a lady on, I don't know what will. It might be expensive but it will be worth every penny. If you take a picture of the painting and send it in, I would be happy to post it on my blog as well. Good luck to you Zach!

2 comments:

Mark said...

Even better if the minotaur is wearing armor and wielding a battle axe!

Anonymous said...

it's tchotchke.