Friday, September 24, 2010

I'm Published




Scott's Tip Of The Day: When Blogs of Note featured me on their blog it did amazing things for Scott's Tip Of The Day. It got me incredible exposure and opened the doors to a lot of amazing opportunities. I am proud to say I just contributed my first article to Heeb Magazine and you guys can check it out here. Hopefully this is just the beginning and I'll have more articles to share with you soon.

Thanks for making my blog a success. I couldn't have done it without you!

10 comments:

Kev D. said...

Dude! Congrats man, that's awesome.

BB said...

Congrats Scott. You should be very proud of yourself and your writing abilities. That was a good article. Some of these people are just hell bent on finding things to upset the apple cart!

Scott said...

Thanks guys! I really appreciate it.

Third Strike said...

Congratulations Scott! Well done & well deserved.

shira said...

Mazel Tov!

Deny it all said...

it's the only reason I found you. Hooray for blogs of note. Don't neglect your advice giving duties with all your new found success. Really enjoy your blog ♥

Unknown said...

Very cool! Thank you for giving us a great blog to follow.

Ankita Sarkar said...

Now the whole world knows your surname. Bwahaha. No use censoring it from customer service posts any more. Haha.
CONGRATS!
Why didn't you write something longer? Or didn't they let you?

Scott said...

Thanks again! Don't worry. I intend to keep updating the blog regularly!

Jennifer Good said...

So many congratulations!!! You deserve it. You are too awesome